Welcome to BESTON! The terms and conditions described below (the “General Terms and Conditionsgovern the access and use of this web page (www.wearebeston.com) (hereinafter “Website”), owned by ACÍN Y MORAN, S.L. (hereinafter ACÍN Y MORAN or BESTON), a commercial company with registered office at Paseo Eduardo Dato 12, 3B. 28010 Madrid, incorporated by virtue of public deed and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in Volume 37795, Section 8, Folio 93, Page M-673262 and with Tax Identification Number B – 88104013.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The access, navigation and use of the Web Site attributes the condition of user of the same (hereinafter, the “User“) and implies full and unreserved adherence to the General Conditions that are detailed in the version published at the time the user accesses the same.
If the user decides not to accept the General Conditions in force, he/she should refrain from accessing the Website and/or using the contents and/or services available therein.
Please proceed to a careful and detailed reading of the contents of this Legal Notice.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access and Use of the Web Site
The content of the Web Site is intended for persons of legal age. Minors or disabled persons accessing this Web Site must be accompanied by their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for all acts performed by them. All those services contracted by minors or incapacitated persons are the responsibility of the adults in whose charge they are.
In any case, parents, guardians or legal representatives are obliged to control and restrict access to Web pages whose access is considered inappropriate.
The access to this Web Site is free for the Users, nevertheless, the products that you freely contract are subject to the payment of a price in the form that is determined in the corresponding conditions of purchase.
To this end, the User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents of the Website and to:
- Provide truthful, accurate, complete and updated information about the data requested in the newsletter subscription form or in the order form.
- Not to impersonate the identity of another person or organization when accessing the Website or making use of any of the functionalities or services offered therein.
- Not to incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Not to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, discriminatory on grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violate morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or image of others and in general the current regulations.
- Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Website, nor to introduce or disseminate in the network programs, computer viruses, codes or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the Website or any of the equipment, systems or networks of BESTON and third parties.
- Not to use the contents of the Website and the information contained therein to send advertising or messages for commercial purposes.
- Not to alter, copy, download, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, license, lease, sell or imitate the Website, its software or the content contained therein.
BESTON reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its Website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the functionalities, content and services provided through the Website and the way in which they are presented or located on the Website.
Industrial and intellectual property
This Website, as well as the contents, products, services and elements included in it are owned or controlled by BESTON, and are protected, without limitation, by the Industrial Property Law and by the Intellectual Property Law according to the Spanish legislation in force, as well as by the international treaties and conventions that may be applicable.
Unless authorized in writing by BESTON, the reproduction, dissemination, transmission, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction, reuse, exploitation or use of any kind, by any means or process, in whole or in part of the content of this Website, including but not limited to: information, text, data, images, graphics, designs, source code, software, trademarks, navigation structures, databases, etc., is strictly prohibited.
The User agrees not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify those notes, legends, indications or symbols included in the Website (e.g. copyright, ©, ® and ™, etc.), as well as the technical protection or identification devices that may contain the contents of the Website (e.g. watermarks, fingerprints, etc.).
All logos and trademarks of this Web Site are registered as trademarks in the corresponding public registries, thus having the benefit of the public registry faith in the event of any type of controversy in this regard.
The external logos that may appear on the Web site belong to their respective owners, being in any case themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. The placement of the same in this Web Site has been in any case, previous communication and acceptance on the part of the same.
Liabilities and warranties
BESTON shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature that may be caused by Users during access and use of this Website and that involve a violation of any national or international regulation, of intellectual or industrial property rights or of any other rights of third parties.
It is possible that from this Web Site the User may be redirected to contents of third party web sites. To this end, BESTON assumes no liability whatsoever for such content. In any case, the third party owners of such websites, state that they will immediately proceed to remove any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
BESTON is not responsible for the information and content published by third parties in, but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other media where they are allowed to publish information and content independently from this Website.
In any case, BESTON informs Users that it will remove or, as the case may be, block the contents of this Website that may contravene current legislation or may affect the rights of users or third parties. If you believe that the Web Site incorporates content that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify immediately through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise expressly provided by law, or expressly stated otherwise, the User expressly acknowledges and agrees that BESTON makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied about the Website, or the content and services incorporated therein, including, but not limited to:
- The availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and, in particular, although not exclusively, that users can effectively use the Website, the contents and the services, etc.
- The levels of quality, interoperability and functionality of the Web Site, as well as of the services and/or contents it incorporates.
- The interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and the Content and/or Services it incorporates.
- The fitness for a particular purpose of the Web Site and the Services or Content incorporated therein.
- The certainty, completeness, accuracy and/or updating of the contents, services, products, texts, graphics, links or any other elements incorporated in the Web Site, as well as the results that may be obtained from the access and/or use of this Web Site or its contents.
- BESTON expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the information contained in this Website, as well as for the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the Contents.
- Unauthorized access to and alteration of data stored and transmitted through the Website or the services offered thereon.
- The absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, BESTON shall not be liable for any delays or failures that may occur in the access, functioning and operation of the Website, its contents and/or services, nor for any interruptions, suspensions or malfunctions thereof, when caused by failures resulting from natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, situations of force majeure, situations of extreme urgency such as wars, military operations, civil disturbances, strikes, lockouts or any other situation of force majeure or fortuitous cause.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, BESTON has adopted and will adopt the necessary measures to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Website and thus avoid the existence and transmission of components that could be harmful to Users.
Links and services provided by third parties
This Legal Notice refers exclusively to this Website, notwithstanding the fact that it may offer links to platforms and services managed by third parties.
BESTON is not responsible for the information, contents, products or services provided by third parties on its websites, nor does it assume any liability whatsoever for any aspect related thereto.
The establishment of links on this website that redirect to other portals does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between BESTON and the owner of the website to which it is directed, nor the acceptance and/or approval by BESTON of its contents or services.
The reproduction of BESTON’s own information, content, products or services on third-party platforms that have established links to this Website does not imply that BESTON recommends or approves their content and, therefore, BESTON shall not assume any type of liability that may arise therefrom.
Notification and communication of infractions
For the communication of incidents or irregularities regarding the operation of the Website, compliance with this Legal Notice or inaccuracy, error or content contrary to current regulations, the following e-mail address email@example.com is available to any User or third party.
The use of data storage and retrieval devices, such as cookies and other similar technologies, will be governed by the provisions of the BESTON Cookies Policy.
Integration of clauses and prevalence of provisions
The legality, invalidity or ineffectiveness of any of the clauses set forth in this Legal Notice shall not affect the effectiveness of the rest.
In case of discrepancy between the contents of this Legal Notice and the general and/or specific conditions of each service, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
Modification of the legal policy
BESTON reserves the right to modify and/or update this Legal Notice at any time, as well as any information that may appear on the Website without prior notice.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Access to the portal by the User implies acceptance of the provisions of this Legal Notice. The activities carried out therein, as well as the use of the Web Site shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.
BESTON and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, shall submit any disputes and/or litigation to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Last update: December 02, 2023.